It's that time of the year. Spring is coming , and it's getting warmer and warmer in Vancouver, BC.
For your new spring look, here is chance to win a portrait session with me! Follow the steps below, and you will be entered into a draw to win a portrait session with Edward Lai and a 16" x 20" canvas prints ($425 value) FOR FREE.
- Step 1: Like Edward Lai Photography Facebook Fan Page.
- Step 2: Like or share this post/image and let your friends know.
Portrait sessions can be a fun way to bond , be it with your friends , family , or partners ! Feel free to bring few objects that mean something to you , a change of clothes or even pets to add some variety to your photo-shoot.
1. I've never done this before, would you guide me to do some posing?
- Absolutely. I'm very easy going and not only want you to be comfortable, but have fun too. Our approach is relaxed and happy while also giving you the direction you need to make you look and feel beautiful.
2. How long does the session last?
- Usually a portrait session last approximately one hour to two hour or more depending on how many locations, outfits, and people.
3. How long after the session can I expect to receive my photos?
- 14 days is the standard. Of course, I always do my best to deliver your photos to you as soon as possible.
The winner will be announced and contact by April 21st, 2014.
Shoot will take place within an hour drive at West End Vancouver area. Any travel and accommodation to the shoot site is at the winners expense.